In 2010 Andre Gaim and Kostya Novoselov from Manchester University received a Nobel Prize for their work isolating graphene. Many people had tried before without success. Their method? Simple. Scotch tape which they stuck to ordinary graphite, pulled and what came off with the tape […]
At Indigo we bring out the very best out of managers and leaders so that they create organisations stand out as places where hard targets are met and where people flourish and grow.
Leading teams that haven’t yet reached their full potential; juggling complex tasks as well as the people, encouraging, sometimes dragging people through change, whilst at the same time satisfying the boss, keeping your own career on track and staying true to yourself is a tall order. Indigo’s leadership development, team development and coaching programmes are designed so that you can:
- keep a clear eye on your vision and the results you want
- have tough conversations that inspire a culture of growth and performance
- prepare and support people through those often challenging moments of change
- build flexible, expert, high performing, innovative teams who are committed to doing well
- hone your skills for having powerful and influential relationships across the organisation
- grow in confidence as you settle into or take the next steps as a leader
Indigo is currently running Network Homes’ the highly acclaimed ROCKSTAR leadership programme as well as management programmes for the CIH. For the CIH Indigo have developed in-house programmes for Southampton City Council, Phoenix Community Housing, Wellingborough Homes, Grand Union Housing Group, and Forest YMCA as well as training leadership mentors in a joint initiative with Housing Diversity Network. Sarah has twice been voted CIH Trainer of Year. Indigo support the work of The Girls Network, training mentors to work with disadvantaged young women in schools.
We have also worked in partnership with Faraday providing coaching across the civil service and with Fiona Reed Associates, coaching senior clinicians at Alderney and Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospitals.
The following have all been clients: