At Indigo Sarah brings together a team of people with a passion for helping people unlock the very best in leadership and management. An experienced leadership development facilitator and professional coach with over 30 years’ experience, Sarah knows that space to think is often in low supply in busy organisational life. The events Sarah runs are focussed, tailored and deliver results.
Indigo works across the private sector and the public. Sarah’s clients have included Barclays, Lloyds TSB, Royal Bank of Scotland, The Woolwich, Royal and Sun Alliance, Standard Life, BMS Group, Liquidnet, Diageo, Mercury Music, ITV, ICP Media, Cohn and Wolfe PR, ICP Media, Pret, Regester Larkin by Deloitte’s, Batchelors Solicitors, Hastoe Homes, Colne Housing Association, Network Housing, Croydon and Bromley Women’s Aid, London Borough of Bexley, Berkshire NHS Trust, Fairbridge Scotland, Kent Fire and Rescue Service, Swindon Borough Council and the Rugby Football Union. Sarah has coached and developed senior civil servants at Communities and Local Government, UK Skills Commission, Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Department for Transport, Department for Education, the Home Office, and Offgem. She has also worked with the Whitehall Minorities and Ethnic Talent Association (META). In an association with Fiona Reed Assoc. she has coached senior clinicians and managers across the NHS including Great Ormond Street and Alder Hey children’s hospitals and in partnership with CDA Perform she has worked with the Executive Team at Northumbria University.
Sarah is currently running Network’ Homes’ the highly acclaimed ROCKSTAR leadership programme as well as management programmes for the CIH. With them she has developed in-house programmes for Southampton City Council, Phoenix Community Housing, Wellingborough Homes, Grand Union Housing Group, and Forest YMCA as well as training leadership mentors in a joint initiative with Housing Diversity Network. She has twice been voted CIH Trainer of Year. She supports the work of The Girls Network, training mentors to work with disadvantages young women in schools.
Sarah is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). She has trained in co-counselling and Transactional Analysis. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), an accredited NLP coach and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (RSA). More importantly though, her experience and understanding of working in organisations means that she brings a pragmatic and down to earth approach to her work.
Clients have described her as ENGAGING, OPTIMISTIC, MOTIVATING…Mary’s vibrant approach to development draws individuals and teams into deep engagement. The experience is invariably enjoyable and, vitally, stretches people to their fullest potential. A gifted facilitator and qualified, accredited coach and coach supervisor, Mary’s experience is vast. She’s worked with large private and public sector organisations. Her track record extends across culturally diverse groups, and continents and countries including Africa, the Far East, South America and Eastern Europe.
As well as coaching she is a skilled leadership development facilitator and mediator and has a special interest in how leaders build resilience and capability in times of change.
Client organisations include:
Price Waterhouse Coopers, Capita, Logica;, Nissan, Transport for London; Transpennine Express, Business Innovation & Skills, Cabinet Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office; Department of Transport; The Home Office, Ministry of Defence, National School of Government Hyde Housing Association; Southern Housing, United House, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, London Borough of Haringey, London Borough of Islington, Brighton and Hove Council,
Here’s what Mary’s been working on recently:
- At Nissan Mary has been supporting their managers develop in a range of areas including Developing Resilience for their international leaders.
- Developing Resilience has also featured in her work with Hyde Housing along with Selection Interviewing and Change Management.
- A leadership programme at Transpennine Express involved 360 feedback and coaching, Leadership 101 and Masterclasses in Coaching, Performance Management and Holding Difficult Conversations.
- An NHS England sponsored programme coaching GP’s.
Mary’s professional credentials:
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the Association for Coaching – accredited Professional Coach
- Member of the Association of Coaching Supervisors
- Post Graduate Diploma I Coaching and NLP (Kingston University)
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision – accredited Coach Supervisor
- Certificate in Mediation
- Master Practioner in NLP
- Qualified in a range of psychometrics and development tools including: MBTI, FIRO B, Extended DISC, Team Management Systems and Talent Dynamics
Belinda brings focus, energy and commercial acumen to all her work, whether working as a coach or facilitator, with individuals or with teams. By inspiring clients to be courageous, they do their best thinking, perform at their best more consistently, and as importantly, bring out the best in others.
Clients tell us it is the combination of Belinda’s professional coaching and business ownership experience that has a powerful, yet pragmatic, impact. Having built up a successful consultancy and coaching business over 18 years, Belinda made a bold decision in 2005 to support her husband in making his dream a reality. Together they bought and operated a hotel and golf resort for 7 years, turning a loss making operation into a thriving award winning business. Belinda has since returned to her personal passion of coaching.
Belinda is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). She has a Masters in Human Resource Management and is professionally qualified as a coach mentor through the OCM/CIPD programme.
Client organisations have been wide ranging from both the public and private sector and have included global/European corporates, UK SMEs and growing/emerging businesses.
Specific recent clients include Sentinel Housing Association, RLHA/ELM Group, Now Vauxhall, Nuffield Health, Rugby Football Union, Jaguar Land Rover, Fladgate LLP.
Here’s a flavour of what she’s been working on recently:-
Using 360 feedback and 1:1 coaching, Belinda has supported the senior team of this rapidly growing business to review the effectiveness of their individual and collective leadership approach. As a result, they have agreed a new way of working to meet the changing needs of the business.
1:1 coaching assignments have included working with a newly appointed Head of Department, preparing a junior manager for promotion, a Service Manager, CEOs, and the founder of a recently launched business.
Having previously designed and delivered a leadership development programme for the senior team, Belinda has worked with the ELM Group to develop a behaviour/values framework and a series of initiatives to embed this within the business. The programme, which was shortlisted for a CIPD Award, has been instrumental in the organisation acheiving some ambitious business goals.
For Sentinel, Belinda designed and facilitated a series of coaching skills workshops, delivered to over 50 team leaders and managers. Managers are now confidently having powerful conversations with individuals on a day-to-day basis, increasing engagement, empowerment & personal responsibility.
Barry is an innovative and enthusiastic housing and sustainability consultant and coach who brings a wealth of experience to the programmes he designs and delivers. Prior to becoming a consultant, Barry worked at senior levels in local authorities and housing associations and was Chair of Charlton Triangle Homes, an estate regeneration stock transfer association in SE London and a subsidiary of Family Mosaic on whose Board he served.
Since 2004, Barry has:
- held executive interim roles e.g. Director of Operations at Hastoe Housing Group and Head of Operations at ELM
- led environmental services agency Sustainable Homes introducing higher environmental standards in the construction and maintenance of homes
- designed and delivered CIH Training programmes across England, specialising in executive leadership, governance and scrutiny, including support to LB Southwark in establishing a Housing Academy
- provided independent tenant advisor services to Ashford Borough Tenant Federation
- undertaken a training needs analysis and a forward focused training programme for Enfield Housing Services
- designed and delivered a capacity and confidence programme for community health workers in Hackney and East London
- supported executive team development at e.g. Impact Housing Association, Carrick Housing, executive and non-executive coaching at Impact, Dale and Valley Homes, Ashford BC, Riverside and Somer Housing Trust
- undertaken an independent review of a Board activities
- designed and delivered a wide range of housing and related services across England including housing law, asset management, motivational interviewing, environmental best practice, person centred planning, homelessness and community development
- designed and delivered programmes for resilience and wellbeing for e.g. South Liverpool Homes and Hyde Property Services
Barry is the co-author of four best practice guides on environmental best practice in the sector.
As a consultant Adrian has led, facilitated and coached on numerous management and leadership development programmes and has managed change programmes. His assignments have included statutory services in local government including establishing multi-agency processes and teams in both Children’s and Adult’s services, end to end process reviews, service reviews, design of development interventions to support change and recruitment and assessment projects. Adrian brings Indigo the lived experience of delivering organisation change to understand quickly both the context and ambition for change and to translate these into meaningful and purposeful actions to create capacity.
Adrian has worked with Barclays, Legal and General, Royal and Sun Alliance, Norwich Union, Yorkshire Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Benenden Healthcare, Network Homes, London Borough of Bexley, Swindon Borough Council, Wiltshire Police, Wiltshire and Dorset Fire and Rescue, Department for Communities and Local Government, Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Department for Transport, Department for Education, Home Office, Serious Fraud Office, Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
Registered with the British Psychological Society to assess both personality and ability at work he is authorised to use a range of psychometric instruments including the MBTI and the Margerison-McCann Team Management System. He holds the Association of Project Management′s Professional Qualification is a qualified Lean Sigma practitioner and holds a postgraduate qualification in Coaching and Mentoring from Oxford Brookes University and is a member of the Association for Coaching.